(From the website)
This challenging program provides full- and partial-tuition scholarships and a supportive environment to help bright young women become leaders who reach the highest echelons of the STEM professions.
- First-year female student who has applied for admission to Saint Joseph’s University for the Fall of 2019. Please note: You do not need to be admitted to SJU before you apply to the McNulty Program.
- Must be interested in majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Biology, Environmental Science, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Should have a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative high school grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Should have a combined Critical Reading and Math score of at least 1360 on the SAT or 29 ACT composite.
How to Apply
- Application Deadline is January 15, 2019
- Applicants must have already applied to Saint Joseph’s University for admission
- Online Application includes current resume and essay
- Letter of recommendation from a science or math teacher
- Should address the applicant’s specific qualifications for the McNulty Scholarship
- Should be submitted by January 15, 2019.
From their website:
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 30th class in 2018, the Foundation has provided over 6,000 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $66 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
The application is open! Students who will be graduating in the 2018-2019 academic school year can apply through Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.